Woolhampton RC Parish Home Page
Welcome to the website of our Woolhampton Parish comprising the three church communities of St Mary's, Woolhampton, St Bernadette's, Pangbourne and St Luke's, Theale. We hope you will find all you need to know about us in these pages, and that you will feel you would like to join us for Mass or another event in one of churches. We shall be very pleased to see you or to hear from you.
Frs Peter Bowe and Benjamin Standish OSB
Please click for latest bulletin
- What's On
- Weekend Mass Times
- Weekday Mass Times
- Masses in Other Parishes
- Word Among Us Booklet ~ In Lent some 100 parishioners used the Walk With Me booklet. The Parish is now offering a further series of daily reflections: The Word Among Us, for the month of June. Published monthly, it provides practical help in reading, meditating on & understanding Scripture from the daily Mass readings. It helps see how Scripture is relevant in our daily lives. Please take this month’s copy of The Word Among Us, provided free by the parish at the church porch. If you then order for further months through the parish office before the discounted cost will be £1.80 per month.
- Our parish-wide response to Laudato Si'
- 'The Joy of Love' (Amoris Laetitia): Pope Francis' recent letter on marriage and the family may be downloaded here or it is available at Amazon, CTS or Redemptorist Books.
- Dorman Room Calendar
- Kirby Room Calendar
- Parish Social Project ~ Reaching the Unreached is the charity that has been chosen for the parish social project. RTU is a grass-roots organisation working in rural South India to help the poorest and most marginalised, particularly children and women. It provides health care, clean water, housing, education and support for orphaned or abandoned children, many affected by HIV/AIDS. Since its launch in 1978 thousands have been given hope and opportunities for their future. Read more.....
- Your Voice Matters ~ a Mega Youth Poll Pope. Francis will invite Bishops and others to Rome in 2018 to talk about Youth, Faith and Vocational Discernment. They will discuss how the Catholic Church can accompany young people in their faith and help them to hear God’s call. If you are aged between 13-29 years old, the Catholic Church in England and Wales would like to hear from you, hear what life is like, your thoughts on faith & how you connect with the Catholic Church. We have created a Youth Poll that you can access using this link. If you’re not in this age group but would like to help, please encourage the young people you know to respond to this poll by giving them the link. For queries about the Youth Poll please use this email address.
- 17.30 Saturday ~ St. Luke's, Theale (preceded by Exposition on the first Saturday of the month until next April)
- 09.00 Sunday ~ St. Mary's, Woolhampton
- 09.30 Sunday ~ St. Bernadette's, Pangbourne
- 11.00 Sunday ~ Douai Abbey, Woolhampton
- 07.45 Daily ~ Douai Abbey, Woolhampton
- 10.00 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of month ~ St. Luke's, Theale
- 10.00 2nd Wednesday of month ~ St. Bernadette's, Pangbourne
- 10.00 4th Wednesday of month ~ St. Mary's, Woolhampton
- 5th Wednesday of month ~ No Mass
- St. Francis de Sales, Wash Common, Newbury - 18.00 Saturday and 10.00 Sunday
- Our Lady of the Assumption, Bath Road, Thatcham - 18.15 Saturday and 10.00 Sunday
- St. Joseph's Church, 105, London Road, Newbury - 08.30 and 11.00 Sunday
- English Martyr's, 64 Liebenrood Road, Reading - 18.30 Saturday and 09.30, 11.30 and 17.00 Sunday
- St. Joseph's Church, The Presbytery, Berkshire Drive, Tilehurst, Reading RG31 5JJ - 08.30 and 10.30 Sunday
- St. Oswald's Church, Burghfield, RG7 3HQ - Sunday 11.15