Woolhampton RC Parish Home Page
Welcome to the website of our Woolhampton Parish comprising the three church communities of St Mary's, Woolhampton, St Bernadette's, Pangbourne and St Luke's, Theale. We hope you will find all you need to know about us in these pages, and that you will feel you would like to join us for Mass or another event in one of churches. We shall be very pleased to see you or to hear from you.
Frs Peter Bowe and Benjamin Standish OSB
Please click for the latest bulletin
- Our Parish Vision
- What's On?
- Weekend Mass Times
- Weekday Mass Times
- Masses Elsewhere
- Our Catholic parish of Woolhampton, including the churches of Theale and Pangbourne, aims to be a vibrant, welcoming community of the universal Church.
- May we all, believers and doubters, be joyfully alive in the infinite love of God, awake to the call of Jesus Christ, eager to learn how better to follow his way and grow in faith.
- As a local presence, we seek to bear Christ’s message to all, ready to offer those among us and beyond, support and a share in our own journey of discovery.
- Christmas Timetable 2017
- Advent 2017 - times of all Masses and events in the Parish.
- Our parish-wide response to Laudato Si'
- 'The Joy of Love' (Amoris Laetitia): Pope Francis' recent letter on marriage and the family may be downloaded here or it is available at Amazon, CTS or Redemptorist Books.
- Dorman Room Calendar
- Kirby Room Calendar
- Parish Social Project ~ Reaching the Unreached is the charity that has been chosen for the parish social project. RTU is a grass-roots organisation working in rural South India to help the poorest and most marginalised, particularly children and women. It provides health care, clean water, housing, education and support for orphaned or abandoned children, many affected by HIV/AIDS. Since its launch in 1978 thousands have been given hope and opportunities for their future. Read more.....
- 17.30 Saturday ~ St. Luke's, Theale
- 09.00 Sunday ~ St. Mary's, Woolhampton
- 09.30 Sunday ~ St. Bernadette's, Pangbourne
- 11.00 Sunday ~ Douai Abbey, Woolhampton
- 07.45 Daily ~ Douai Abbey, Woolhampton
- 10.00 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of month ~ St. Luke's, Theale
- 10.00 2nd Wednesday of month ~ St. Bernadette's, Pangbourne
- 10.00 4th Wednesday of month ~ St. Mary's, Woolhampton
- 5th Wednesday of month ~ No Mass
- St. Francis de Sales, Wash Common, Newbury - 18.00 Saturday and 10.00 Sunday
- Our Lady of the Assumption, Bath Road, Thatcham - 18.15 Saturday and 10.00 Sunday
- St. Joseph's Church, 105, London Road, Newbury - 08.30 and 11.00 Sunday
- English Martyr's, 64 Liebenrood Road, Reading - 18.30 Saturday and 09.30, 11.30 and 17.00 Sunday
- St. Joseph's Church, The Presbytery, Berkshire Drive, Tilehurst, Reading RG31 5JJ - 08.30 and 10.30 Sunday
- St. Oswald's Church, Burghfield, RG7 3HQ - Sunday 11.15