Woolhampton RC Parish Home Page
Welcome to the website of our Catholic Woolhampton Parish comprising the three church communities of St Mary's, Woolhampton, St Bernadette's, Pangbourne and St Luke's, Theale. We hope you will find all you need to know about us in these pages, and that you will feel you would like to join us for Mass or another event in one of churches. We shall be very pleased to see you or to hear from you.
Confession or listening ~ A monk is normally available in the Abbey Church Weekdays 7am-7.30am & 6.30-7pm; at St Luke’s on first Saturday of month at 9.30am, and at Douai anytime by request; also in your own church anytime if you please ask the priest.
Frs Peter Bowe and Benjamin Standish OSB
Please click for the latest bulletin
- What's On?
- Parish Vision
- Weekend Mass Times
- Weekday Mass Times
- Masses Elsewhere
- 'What No Eye Has Seen' ~ praying with the Christian Spiritual Masters at Douai Abbey, 2.15pm - 1st Tuesday of the Month, October '18 to June '19, contact Fr Peter, 0118 9715371. All welcome.
- Our parish-wide response to Laudato Si'
- Dorman Room Calendar
- Kirby Room Calendar
- Choosing a new Parish Charity for 2020 ~ Running now for over 2 years, there has been great success in raising funds for RTU India. Now we have to decide which shall be our Parish Charity from January 2020. The PPC invites everyone to nominate a cause we can support.
- NOMINATIONS ARE BEING RECEIVED IN MAY.
Each church will vote, the top two from each will come before the PPC for final selection. Church Committees will be in charge of the voting. Please consider also smaller Charities, where our money has greater impact. The PPC hopes that all will participate in this very important part of our outreach programme.
- You will also have the opportunity to vote on the duration of our new commitment. All charities will be considered, including RTU. The final choice will be announced in
This is the last Sunday for letting us have your nominations for our new Charity.
- We aim to be a vibrant, welcoming community of the universal Church.
- May we all, believers and doubters, be joyfully alive in the infinite love of God, awake to the call of Jesus Christ, eager to learn how better to follow his way and grow in faith.
- As a local presence, we seek to bear Christ’s message to all, ready to offer those among us and beyond, support and a share in our own journey of discovery.
- 17.30 Saturday ~ St. Luke's, Theale
- 09.00 Sunday ~ St. Mary's, Woolhampton
- 09.30 Sunday ~ St. Bernadette's, Pangbourne
- 11.00 Sunday ~ Douai Abbey, Woolhampton
- 07.45 Daily ~ Douai Abbey, Woolhampton
- 10.00 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of month ~ St. Luke's, Theale
- 10.00 2nd Wednesday of month ~ St. Bernadette's, Pangbourne
- 10.00 4th Wednesday of month ~ St. Mary's, Woolhampton
- 5th Wednesday of month ~ No Mass
- St. Francis de Sales, Wash Common, Newbury - 18.00 Saturday and 10.00 Sunday
- Our Lady of the Assumption, Bath Road, Thatcham - 18.15 Saturday and 10.00 Sunday
- St. Joseph's Church, 105, London Road, Newbury - 08.30 and 11.00 Sunday
- English Martyr's, 64 Liebenrood Road, Reading - 18.30 Saturday and 09.30, 11.30 and 17.00 Sunday
- St. Joseph's Church, The Presbytery, Berkshire Drive, Tilehurst, Reading RG31 5JJ - 08.30 and 10.30 Sunday
- St. Oswald's Church, Burghfield, RG7 3HQ - Sunday 11.15